Get your app.net posts and messages in your favorite email client!
Follow @appbox on App.net.
What is AppBox?
A gateway, so you can read App.net posts and messages in any modern email client.
Unique properties of an app.net email interface:
- More room than the standard 256 bytes to include a complete threaded conversation
- Easy downloading and viewing of files and images
- Search and sorting of messages by various fields
- A rich text interface for formatting
- IMAP folders provide a fast way to easily switch between different app.net streams and channels
Other possible common App.net uses:
- Forwarding a conversation's thread via email (for multi-account email programs)
- Customization of thread format
Connect it to your favorite mail interface such as:
- reading posts from users you're following
- reading your PMs
- reading Patter Chats
- reading your starred post
- seeing who reposted your posts
- seeing who follows you
- reading your mentions
- reading your own posts
- browsing your files
- seeing your interactions
- finding people
- browsing photos
- reading the trending stream
- reading global
- Apple Mail (Mail.app)
- Webmail services like Gmail/Hotmail/Yahoo mail
- Any e-mail client that has IMAP or POP support
Join the AppBox BETA!
Log In »
contact @ryantharp or @appbox on ADN, if you have any comments, questions, feedback.
Back to top